Job Posting: International Growth Manager
At Samba Digital, we are an International Sports Marketing & iGaming Company working with rights holders & brands to develop their global presence across LATAM, the US, Africa & MENA.
Our specialists manage localized content, PR & communications as well as commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 500 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of localized experience, we also help find regional partners for our top customers.
We are currently looking for an international growth manager to coordinate and improve our Talenti’s platform visibility & inbound strategy.
As part of the marketing team, you will contribute to the growth of Samba Digital and its Talentisi platform by developing and optimizing the growth strategy through various acquisition channels.
Working hours – Mon-Fri
– Driving and implementing the growth strategy (AARRR funnel optimization)
– Significantly increasing the number of qualified leads for the sales team through acquisition channels (including SEO, SEA, Google Ads, social media, data scraping)
– Creating landing pages and conducting A/B testing
– Automating acquisition and lead nurturing actions through the creation and optimization of email sequences and workflows
– Managing message segmentation and personalization based on the targeted customer type.
– Tracking KPIs, analysing campaign results, and proposing optimization solutions to continually improve the growth strategy.
– You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a growth hacker or lead gen manager in B2B marketing
– You are passionate about growth (inbound/outbound) and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and tools.
– You are well-versed in the AARRR framework and have mastery of paid ads platforms (SEA, Social Ads)
– Expertise in SEO is recommended
You are familiar with automation and growth tools.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com