Job Posting: Account Manager – SportsTranslate
SportsTranslate is a sports translation and localisation service founded by Samba Digital in August 2020.
Samba Digital is an international sports and entertainment agency, working with clubs, leagues, federations & brands since our inception in 2011. We have worked on translation, subtitling and voice-over projects for over eight years with big sports brands including PSG, Bundesliga, Liverpool, Formula 1 and Roland-Garros. Helping to increase their visibility worldwide through digital strategies.
Within SportsTranslate, we have built a network of more than 100 translation, subtitling and voice-over professionals who specialise in sport, working in over 20 languages and dialects across the globe.
As an independently run business, SportsTranslate is agile and able to adapt quickly to the demands of a rapidly changing media landscape. This agility also allows the company to be more responsive to client requirements and developments.
We are now looking for an talented account manager to manage the daily projects of our customers and coordinate the Sports Translate teams.
You will work closely with the users of our SaaS platform, from the creation of their project to its delivery. Ensuring the coordination of the different translators working on the project. You are the guarantor of a successful customer experience!
– Track support requests and respond to your customers in a reactive and timely manner.
– Manage your projects: understanding the needs, training, delivery of documents, follow-up planning, analysis of results, etc.
– Coordinate and liaise with a team of translators, subtitlers and interpreters.
– Feed customer needs back to the Technical and Product team, in order to improve the solution and work together to implement new functionalities.
– Help us to identify and onboard new collaborators on the platform.
– Ability to understand our product and our services.
– Well developed communication skills.
– Integrity, full commitment, and a strong sense of ownership.
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility.
– Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment, requiring extreme focus and a sense of urgency.
– Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken, to interact with colleagues and customers. Another language would be a plus.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com with the subject “Account Manager”