Job Posting: European Sales Manager
Samba is an International Sports Marketing Agency, working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Africa & MENA. This covers sports including football, rugby, tennis and more.
Our specialists manage, localised content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 500 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of local experience, we also find regional partners for our top customers.We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to manage the complete sales process, bringing on board both new clients & current client upsell opportunities.
The candidate will focus on the full sales cycle from cold to closing within the European sports market. This position needs to be filled by a self-motivated, experienced sales individual that can hit the ground running. This role is crucial in the continued development of growth that the agency is experiencing.
– Seek out sports properties to sell our internationalisation solutions
– Build and develop a strong network of relationships within the market
– Keep a clean and organised CRM system, personally managing goals and KPIs to report on
– Organise meetings, pitches and proposals with the use of the team & tools around them
– Learn and wholly understand the nuances of digitally led solutions provided by Samba Digital
– Sales professional either sports agency or rights holder side with successful experience in closing new business deals
– Well developed communication skills
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility
– Process driven
– Tools: CRM (Pipedrive), Linkedin Sales Navigator, Scrapping
– Languages: English (Fluent), second language beneficial but not essential
– Home-office job with potential for travel
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
– Fixed Annual fee based on experience
– Quarterly Bonus if goals met
– Commission on all new business deals