JOB POSTING: SALES MANAGER – IGAMING
Location: This is a remote position, preferably based in Europe (potential travel is required)
Contract Type: Full-time, Freelance
Reporting To: Head of iGaming
Samba Digital is a sports digital marketing agency with a proven track record and a global footprint. We specialize in managing localized content, PR and communications, and commercial practices to engage new audiences across a wide range of sports, including football, rugby, tennis, and many more. Listed on Euronext, we are a growth-focused company, and we’re looking for people who can contribute to our mission of scaling our operations. We expect operational excellence, discipline, and agility in our team members as we navigate the challenges of being a public company.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager iGaming to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience of direct sales efforts from lead generation to closing.
He/she will support the commercial strategy and programmatic deal set-up across iGaming brands. Along with sales, the Sales Manager manages commercial relationships with existing client portfolios to drive awareness. He/she is expected to have a strong knowledge of iGaming media and digital campaigns.
- Deliver revenue through six-figure media and digital partnerships across the iGaming industry (sports betting, online casinos, online lotteries, games providers).
- Promote Samba Digital’s Growth/Media and other services proposition to senior relevant brand contacts with regular calls, meetings, and proactive proposals.
- Act on the full sales cycle from cold to active and maintaining accurate records of actions.
- Service clients by nurturing all agency relationships through proactive media content needs assessment.
- Tailor commercial propositions and build custom presentations in collaboration with internal and external resources.
- Prospect and identify opportunities with a strategic approach.
- Follow internal SOP for creating and developing commercial relationships.
- Build and update weekly sales pipeline in Pipedrive CRM.
- Support and follow-up campaign and activation deliveries in collaboration with account management, social media, and paid media teams.
- Come from the iGaming industry, preferably from a sales function.
- Experience with negotiating commercial agreements and identifying interesting business opportunities.
- Clear understanding of media campaigns, digital advertising and social media management landscape.
- Ability to empathize with a client’s needs and connect these with the solutions the agency provides.
- Working knowledge of building a sales strategy by setting a course of action through quarterly result prioritization.
- Self-starter mentality to uncover new opportunities.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to mix and build relationships with contacts at all levels.
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple clients, campaigns, proposals, and projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Google Suite programs, including Slides and Sheets.
- Attention to detail to ensure work of the highest quality.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Fixed annual fee based on experience.
- Commission on business deals.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Laptop and materials.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com