Job Posting: Account Manager – Americas
Samba Digital is a leading international sports marketing agency that partners with rights holders to establish and enhance their global presence across diverse regions such as LatAm, the US, Africa & MENA. We specialize in managing localized content, PR & communications, and commercial practices to engage new audiences across a wide range of sports including football, soccer, rugby, tennis, and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team at Samba Digital in the Americas. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing client relationships and developing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage a portfolio of up to 10 accounts including some of the most prestigious sports, entertainment, and iGaming clients
- Continuously develop innovative, creative ideas and solutions for customer campaigns.
- Building customer relationships, listening to and understanding individual customer needs, and consistently meeting – if not exceeding – customer expectations.
- Collaborate with other members of the team and external freelance resources to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Assistance in preparing presentations and briefings, working with the team to develop ideas, strategies or campaign concepts, as well as presenting and pitching these ideas in front of the client.
- You create project plans, keep an eye on the budget, make sure that deadlines are met and report to key internal stakeholders.
- You have an overview of the quality of the results and are responsible for the implementation of your projects.
- 3+ years of experience in an account management role, ideally in an agency
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including social media, SEO, PPC, and email marketing
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects at the highest level, on time and on budget.
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyze problems and find a solution.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels while demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and understanding.
- Experience with developing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with tracking and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to work under pressure while keeping an eye for detail.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in the sports industry
- Business fluent in English is required, Spanish is a must
- Experience with digital marketing for athletes and sports teams, influencer marketing, and video production.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a remote position with the requirement to be based in the Americas
- Potential travel required
- Contract Type: Full-time, Freelance
- One-year contract with the possibility of renewal
- Fixed annual fee based on experience
- Commission on business deals
- Laptop and materials