Job Posting: Account Manager – Saudi Arabia
Samba Digital is a leading international sports marketing agency that partners with rights holders to establish and enhance their global presence across diverse regions such as LatAm, the US, Africa & MENA. We specialize in managing localized content, PR & communications, and commercial practices to engage new audiences across a wide range of sports, including football, rugby, tennis, and many more.
Samba Digital is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing client relationships and developing and executing sports digital marketing campaigns.
– Manage a portfolio of accounts, including some of the most prestigious sports, entertainment, and e-sport clients
– Continuously develop innovative, creative ideas and solutions for customer campaigns.
– Building customer relationships, listening to and understanding individual customer needs, and consistently meeting – if not exceeding – customer expectations.
– Collaborate with other members of the team and external freelance resources to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
-Assistance in preparing presentations and briefings, working with the team to develop ideas, strategies, or campaign concepts, and presenting and pitching these ideas to the client.
-You create project plans, keep track of the budget and margin, ensure deadlines are met, and report to key internal stakeholders.
-You have an overview of the quality of the results and are responsible for the implementation of your projects.
– 3+ years of experience in an account management role, ideally in an agency
– Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including social media, SEO, PPC, and email marketing
– Ability to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects at the highest level, on time and budget.
– Ability to quickly and effectively analyze problems and find a solution.
– Ability to interact with people at all levels while demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and understanding.
– Experience with developing and executing digital marketing campaigns
– Experience with tracking and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
– Ability to work under pressure while keeping high quality standards
– Very good written and verbal communication skills.
– Has a passion for sports, with knowledge of the industry
– Organised with strong attention to detail and time management skills
– Enthusiastic personality and desire to work in a team environment
– Keen to get involved with new business opportunities
– Business fluent in English is required, Arabic is a must
– Cultural awareness and sensitivity, particularly in the context of the Saudi Arabian market.
What We Offer:
– The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team in the exciting field of sports digital marketing.
– Extensive network-building opportunities
– Professional development in a multinational company
– This is a full-time permanent position
– Please note this role will be based at a Riyadh office
– Working hours are 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility on remote working as appropriate
– Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
– One-year contract with the possibility of renewal
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com