Job posting : International Media Manager
At Samba we are an International Sports Marketing Agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Africa & MENA. We deal with football, rugby, tennis and various other sports.
Our specialists manage, localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 500 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of local experience, we also find regional partners for our top customers.
This position needs to be filled by a self-motivated, experienced media specialist. This role is crucial in the continued development of growth that the agency is experiencing.
Working hours – Mon-Fri
– Plan and manage online media campaigns (ideal knowledge of offline media)
– Offline media planning, carrying out studies and analysis to promote brands, elaboration of a media plan with selection of media and strategic locations for advertising campaigns, negotiation and purchase of media with specialized vehicles.
– Participate in the brand strategy to achieve goals
– Define the structure of conversion campaigns and necessary inputs, aiming at the efficient optimization of media channels, in addition to analyzing opportunities in specific segments, and new channels;
– Perform experiments and A/B tests to improve audience segmentation, creatives, and campaign settings;
– Propose and implement innovations, new media/commercial channels and other areas for performance optimization;
– Google Adwords and Social Ads Account Management (Search, Display and Youtube) focused on conversion;
– Perform data analysis and survey opportunities and gaps for the business, manage conversion KPIs, monitor campaign performance
– Conducting report presentation meetings with technical analysis of results and alignment of new strategies and actions to be implemented
– Experience in advertising agencies, specifically in the media area;
– Spoken and written English is essential due to our international client base- Knowledge of performance metrics and media buying models;
– Management of Google and Social Ads tools.
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org