Job Posting: Social Media Manager in United States
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US & Asia. We deal with football, rugby, tennis and various other sports.
Our specialists manage, localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 20 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of local experience, we also find regional partners for our top customers.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager based in United States to coordinate all our activities and resources in English.
The candidate will focus predominantly on coordinating our team of English community managers. Main objectives are to improve engagement and reach of our customers profiles. The collaborator will work from home the majority of the time.
– Design and formalize the social media strategy by customer and by geographical area
– Manage the planning of Community Managers
– Prepare monthly action plans and monthly reporting
– Guarantee the growth of each accounts
– Design a social media planning and enforce it
– Identify and maintain a link with influencers
– Coordination with the creative team
– Study the competition and ensure continuous monitoring
– Assist CMs in content production if necessary
– Professional with good experience in Digital Marketing in sport
– Good existing networks with clubs, leagues or Federations
– Well developed communication skills
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org