Samba is an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US & Asia. We deal with football, rugby, tennis and various other sports.
Our specialists manage, localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences in these markets.
Every day we reach over 100 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes, using over 15 years of local experience. We also find regional partners for our top customers.
We are now looking for an English Social Media Manager, based in the United States or UK, to coordinate all our activities and resources in English.
The candidate will focus predominantly on coordinating our team of English community managers. Main objectives are to improve engagement and reach on our customers profiles. The successful candidate will work from home the majority of the time.
- Design and activate social media strategies by customer and by geographical area.
- Manage the Community Managers for each client.
- Prepare action plans and monthly reports.
- Guarantee the growth of each account.
- Identify and maintain a link with influencers.
- Coordinate with the creative team.
- Study the competition and ensure continuous monitoring.
- Assist CMs in content production if necessary.
- Professional with good experience in digital marketing in sport.
- Good existing networks with clubs, leagues or federations.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Team player with a high sense of responsibility.
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.