Job Posting: Social Media Manager – English
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE NOW CLOSED
ABOUT SAMBA DIGITAL
Samba is an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US & Asia.
Our clients come from sports including football, rugby, tennis and motorsport. And our specialists manage localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 500 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of local experience, we also find regional partners for our top customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Social Media Manager based in the United States or UK, to coordinate all our activities and resources in English.
This is a full-time manager level role and the successful candidate will focus predominantly on coordinating our team of English community managers, as well as working with our PR and creative team to deliver best-in-class activations.
Your main objectives will be to improve engagement and reach of our customers’ profiles in English. Working closely with the clients to ensure their objectives are being met.
We are a remote-working company with collaborators based around the world, the role will be home-based with occasional opportunities for travel.
– To design and formalise the social media strategy by client and by geographical area.
– Take responsibility for the management and coordination of the English-language Community Managers.
– Prepare quarterly action plans and monthly reports.
– Work to guarantee the growth of each account.
– Identify and maintain links with relevant influencers.
– Coordinate work with the creative team.
– Study the competition and ensure continuous monitoring takes place.
– Assist Community Managers in content production if necessary.
– Professional with good experience in digital marketing in sport.
– Good existing networks with clubs, leagues or Federations.
– Well developed communication skills.
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com