Job Posting: PR Manager in Brazil
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Middle East & Asia. We deal with soccer, basketball, motor sport, tennis and various other sports.
Our specialists manage, localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 30 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of local experience, we also find regional partners for our top customers.
We are currently looking for an International PR Manager based in Brazil to coordinate our PR Strategy.
The candidate will focus predominantly on managing Samba PR Services. Main objectives are to improve reach and awareness of our customers profiles. The collaborator will work remotely.
– Support and advise on strategy and communication plan
– Search for interviews, articles, content and other PR opportunities
– Push lifestyle & corporate press releases coming from our customers to relevant media
– Recommend initiatives to activate media through creative and innovative ideas
– Execute and coordinate media/influencers involvement at customers activations/events (pre, during, post)
– Create and update mailing list of customers-related press (sport, entertainment, fashion, lifestyle, etc.)
– Build database of influencers in the local market
– Identify/monitor celebrity/influencer travel to Europe for engagement with the brand
– Identify and track KPIs to measure results
– Professional with good experience in PR in sport
– Good existing networks with medias, publishers, brands and influencers
– Well developed communication skills
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org