Job Posting: International PR Manager in the US
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Asia & beyond. We work with over 25 clients across football, rugby, tennis, cycling and various other sports.
Our specialists manage localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 20 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes.
We are currently on the lookout for an International PR Manager based in the United States to coordinate our Global PR Strategy.
The candidate will focus predominantly on managing Samba’s PR Services. Objectives include the improvement of reach and awareness of our customers profiles in international regions.
– Support and advise on strategy and communication planning
– Search and pitch interviews, articles, content & other PR opportunities
– Push lifestyle and corporate press releases coming from our clients to relevant media
– Recommend initiatives to activate media through creative and innovative ideas
– Build a database of influencers in local markets and execute and coordinate media/influencers involvement at client activations/events
– Identify and monitor celebrity/influencer travel to Europe for brand/client engagement
– Create and update a mailing list of client-related press (sport, entertainment, fashion, lifestyle etc…)
– Identification and tracking of measurable KPI’s
– Professional with multiple years of experience in PR in sport
– Highest level of communication skills – written and verbally
– Strong existing networks with media, publishers, brands and influencers
– Team player with a high level of proactivity and responsibility
– Good under pressure with strong time management skills
– Location: US
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed monthly fee / salary