Job Posting: European Business Development Manager
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Asia & beyond. We work with over 25
clients across football, rugby, tennis, cycling and various other sports.
Our specialists manage localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences. Every day we reach over 20 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes.
We are currently looking for a new business specialist to broaden our international development and localised content strategies to a wider European audience within the
sports brands and rightsholders sector.
The candidate’s main focus will be on sales activity within the European rightsholders market. In particular, adding to our top tier football club roster, while identifying other opportunities in different sports.
– Seek out prospects to sell our internationalisation and localised content strategies
– Manage process from cold approaches through to contract negotiation and signings
– Creation of personalised presentation/proposal documents
– Producing and managing a sales pipeline consistently and thoroughly
– Participate in the development of our new monetization process
– A sales professional with good experience in the sports sector
– Large rightsholder network
– High level of communication skills – written and verbally
– Team player with a high level of proactivity, organisational skills and responsibility
– Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and sports in general
– Location: UK or European Based
– Languages: English (an additional language here is beneficial but not mandatory)
Please send your application via email to: contact(at)sambaagency.com cc: Tom.Moxon(at)sambaagency.com
– Fixed monthly fee / salary
– Quarterly commission structure + Bonus
– Refund of travel expenses