Job Posting: English-language Community Manager (Europe based)
We’re currently looking for a dedicated and talented freelance English-language Community Manager to join us. You would be working with one of our football clients and you must have a great knowledge of European football, and Ligue 1 in particular.
Samba is an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US & Asia. We deal with football, rugby, tennis and various other sports.
Our specialists manage, localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences in these markets.
Every day we reach over 100 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes, using over 15 years of local experience. We also find regional partners for our top customers.
We are now looking for a freelance English-language Community Manager, based in Europe, to coordinate all our activities and resources in English.
The candidate will focus on creating day-to-day social content for the client,implementing a pre-agreed content strategy and being reactive to daily events. The candidate will report to Samba Digital’s Social Media Manager, but have daily engagement with the client in the delivery of their localised social channel needs. The role is remote and on a freelance basis (not full-time), and is open only to prospective candidates based in Europe.
- Manage daily posting on Facebook and Twitter.
- Assist in content planning and reporting.
- Assist in ideation for taking advantage of trending social media topics.
- Identify new opportunities for social engagement with other media, brands and influencers.
- Monitor competitors, daily news cycles and trending topics, and constantly strive to create new engagement opportunities.
- Professional with proven community management track record
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and engagement practices.
- Excellent knowledge of the football from the standpoint of both a professional and a consumer.
- Good knowledge of French and European football
- Good existing networks with clubs, leagues or federations.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Team player with a high sense of responsibility.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com