Job Posting: Business Development Representative
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US & Asia. We deal with football, rugby, tennis and various other sports.
Our specialists manage, localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 100 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes. Using over 15 years of local experience, we also find regional partners for our top customers.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to concentrate on finding new qualified leads for our agency.
The candidate will mainly focus on outbound sales activity to find new qualified leads for Samba. The candidate must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team. We are proposing a one-year contract with the possibility to renew.
– Seek out sports & entertainment brands to sell our solutions of internationalization
– Find new prospects and opportunities for our online platforms: Sports Translate & new influencer platform
– Organise demos and product presentation (online)
– Professional with a successful experience in leads generations and qualification
– Well developed communication skills
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility
– Process driven
– Tools: CRM (Pipedrive), Linkedin Sales Navigator, Scrapping
– Languages: English (Fluent)
– Home-office job
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
– Fixed Annual fee: 36,000€
– Bonus depending on sales & leads generation
– Laptop and material