Job Posting: Business Developer in Brazil
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Asia & beyond. We work with over 25 clients across football, rugby, tennis, cycling and motorsport.
Our specialists manage localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences.
Every day we reach over 20 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes.
We are currently looking for a specialist Business Developer in Brazil to help our European/US customers to increase their international revenues.
The candidate’s main focus will be on the prospecting of Brands & Sponsors and the follow-up/development of sponsorship deals in Brazil.
– Seek out brands to sell our customers commercial properties to develop our customer business presence in Brazil: retail, football camp/school, brand partnership
– Participate in the development of our new monetization process
– Professional with good experience in Sales, Sponsorship and Digital
– Good existing networks with brands
– Well developed communication skills
– Team player with a high sense of responsibility
– Languages: English (Excellent level)
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fixed Monthly fee (to be discussed)
– Bonus depending on sales
– Refund of travel expenses