Job Description: Lead Digital Consultant
At Samba we are an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US, Asia & beyond. We work with over 25
clients across football, rugby, tennis, cycling and motorsport.
Our specialists manage localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences. Every day we reach over 20 million fans using tried-and-tested industry processes.
We are currently on the lookout for an Account Manager to continue and develop our strong relationships across our ever-growing client base across Europe.
The candidate’s main focus will be on managing and developing client relationships in Europe, while acting as a link between localised content teams, creative production and the clients.
– Client management – ensure a high standard of relationship and support
– Creation and quality control of personalised client documents/presentations
– Monthly reporting and planning of clients’ digital strategy
– Feeding into overall social media strategy conversation
– Business Development support – developing client opportunities with the agency
- A digital specialist ideally from the sports sector
- High level of communication skills – written and verbally
- Team player with a high level of proactivity and responsibility
- Good under pressure with strong time management skills
- A strong understanding of social media platforms
- Friendly, approachable and excited to help people
- A vested interest in a number of sports
- Happy to travel to clients internationally
- Location: UK or European Based
- Languages: English (an additional language here is preferable but not mandatory)
Please send your application via email to: contact(at)sambaagency.com – cc: Tom.Moxon(at)sambaagency.com
– Fixed monthly fee / salary
– Bonus / commission format depending on renewal performance