Job Posting: Territory Manager – Asia
Location: Home office, based in Asia
Contract Type: Full-time, Freelance
Reporting To: CEO
Samba Digital is a sports digital marketing agency with a proven track record and a global footprint. We specialize in managing localized content, PR and communications, and commercial practices to engage new audiences across a wide range of sports, including football, rugby, tennis, and many more. Listed on Euronext, we are a growth-focused company, and we’re looking for people who can contribute to our mission of scaling our operations. We expect operational excellence, discipline, and agility in our team members as we navigate the challenges of being a public company.
We seek an experienced and self-driven Territory Manager to develop and expand our business in Asia. The role involves signing initial contracts, achieving a 6 figures sales target within 12 months, managing early customers, optimizing profitability, and assisting in cash collection.
- Develop and execute a business plan for Asia
- Establish the agency as a key strategic partner and advisor to senior prospects and clients.
- Sign initial contracts and meet or exceed the sales target of $500k within 12 months
- Manage and maintain relationships with early customers to sustain year-over-year retention and growth
- Optimize profit margins and operational efficiency
- Forecast and report income quarterly
- Assist in cash collection activities
- Own pitch development when required, including pitch meetings alongside the creative team and key agency stakeholders
- Recruit additional account management/sales representatives to reach the 7 figures’ objective
- Report directly to the CEO and participate in quarterly executive meetings in Europe
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Technical know-how of digital tools
- Consultant profile as you will initially be the face of the company to the clients
- Experience building strong, senior-level client relationships
- Passion for sports, with extensive industry knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of digital comms, methodologies, measurement, and techniques
- Commission on each sale
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hardware and software tools provided
- Stock option plan available
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.