Samba Digital is a leading international sports marketing agency that partners with rights holders to establish and enhance their global presence across diverse regions such as LatAm, the US, Africa & MENA. We specialise in managing localised content, PR & communications, and commercial practices to engage new audiences across a wide range of sports including football, rugby, tennis, and many more.
Our team of specialists employs tried-and-tested industry processes to reach over 500 million fans every day. With over 15 years of local experience, we also help our top customers find and partner with regional businesses for successful collaborations.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager based in the UK. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales process, bringing on board new clients and current client upsell opportunities.
The candidate will focus on the full sales cycle from cold to closing. This position needs to be filled by a self-motivated sales individual that can hit the ground running. This role is crucial in the agency’s ongoing growth and development.
- Identify and approach sports and iGaming properties to promote and sell our internationalisation solutions
- Establish and cultivate a strong network of relationships within the market
- Coordinate meetings, pitches, and proposals with the support of the team and relevant tools.
- Maintain a clean and organised CRM system, personally track goals and KPIs, and provide regular reports
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Samba Digital’s digitally-led solutions and their unique nuances.
- Sales professional from the agency or right holders side with experience in closing new business deals
- Knowledge of the football environment, and ideally, familiarity with other sports such as basketball, tennis, rugby, and motorsport.
- Good understanding of social media fundamentals, methodologies, and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Process-driven mindset.
- Proficiency in tools such as CRM (e.g., Pipedrive), Linkedin Sales Navigator, and web scraping.
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of a second language is beneficial but not essential.
- Embodies our Samba Digital values: excellence, commitment, courage, collective spirit, freedom, family
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a home office job with the requirement to be UK based
- Potential travel as required to meet with clients and attend industry events
- Fixed Annual fee based on experience
- Commission on all new business deals
- Laptop and material