Job Posting: International Account Manager – iGaming
Samba Digital is a leading international sports & entertainment marketing agency that partners with brands and rights holders to establish and enhance their global presence across regions including LatAm, North America, Africa & MENA.
We work with iGaming clients from around the world, helping them grow and establish their brands, primarily within the Brazilian market. Our services range from Out Of Home and influencer campaigns, to paid media and social media management, providing a blend of both on and off-line experiences.
We are currently looking for a skilled and experienced International Account Manager to improve our global iGaming strategy and increase the visibility of our clients.
The International Account Manager acts as the bridge between our client and the internal agency teams. His/her main responsibility will be to ensure that the agency is meeting (and exceeding) the client’s needs, design and implement campaigns and work on upsell opportunities with our clients.
He/She will manage internal and external communications, drive projects with internal stakeholders until completion and constantly solve problems. The International Account Manager will be expected to develop strong and healthy relationships with clients and demonstrate a great understanding of their business, the market opportunities, the iGaming industry and its legal framework in Brazil.
- Build relationships with key clients: listening to and understanding individual needs, and consistently meeting – if not exceeding – expectations.
- Managing the day-to-day of the client account, including meeting organization timing plans, estimates and client reports
- Interrogating and responding to client briefs, translating them into scopes of work and internal department briefs
- Identify opportunities to add value to the client’s business through the upsell of Samba’s services and products
- Assistance in preparing presentations and briefings: working with the creative and growth teams to develop ideas, strategies or campaign concepts, as well as presenting and pitching these ideas to the client.
- Support the development of work by attending creative review meetings, growth review meetings, and providing appropriate feedback in line with client needs
- Monitor project plans, deadlines and budgets, identifying and communicating potential changes
- Maintaining records of meetings, decisions and actions
- Put together reports to cover campaign results – analysing the data and proposing improvements
- Develop observations and understanding of the client’s market issues and competitive activity.
- Mandatory 2+ years of experience in customer-oriented project management in the iGaming sector.
- Strong understanding of social media and digital media and their impact on betting brands
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects at the highest level, on time and on budget.
- Highly motivated individual who quickly and effectively analyzes problems and finds solutions.
- Relationship specialist who demonstrates the ability to interact with people at all levels with tact, diplomacy and understanding.
- Capacity to be a good listener and positively deal with setbacks
- Ability to work under pressure while keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Google Workspace suite
- Business fluent in Portuguese and English is required
- Comfortable with a remote working environment, and with the ability to travel for ad hoc meetings
- You will embody the Samba Digital’s values: excellence, commitment, courage, collective spirit, freedom and family
- This job is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil due to our client network
- The collaborator will work fully remote but could attend physical meetings
- This is a one-year mission with the option of renewal.
- Fixed Annual fee based on experience
- Commission on upsell and contract renewals
To apply, please send your resumé to: email@example.com