Job Posting: Head of International Content & Strategy
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE NOW CLOSED
ABOUT SAMBA DIGITAL
Samba is an international sports marketing agency working with rights holders to develop their global presence across LatAm, the US & Asia. We specialize in football, rugby, tennis and many other sports.
Our specialists manage localized content, PR & Comms and commercial practices to develop and engage new audiences. Every day we reach over 500 million fans using tried-and-tested industry practices. Bringing together over 15 years of localization experience, we help our clients engage with target audiences in new markets, as well as creating new commercial opportunities.
After an amazing last year, with new client wins and new hires, we are excited to be expanding our senior team through the newly created role of Head of International Content & Strategy.
This is a key role for the agency, with the successful candidate taking responsibility for the coordination of our international content strategy across our entire sports client base.
You will be managing the content production process and teams, ensuring that standards across all areas are kept very high,whilst helping to improve colleagues through your experience and sharing of best practice.
This position is a full-time one and you will be based 100% remotely.
- Provide a longer term strategic approach to content planning.
- Propose pro-active creative ideas and campaigns for clients, looking at key dates, summer tours, transfer announcements and more.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of that international content strategy for clients through the management of content calendars.
- Provide benchmarks and insights to help develop best-in-class content.
- Work closely with the social media, creative and client management teams.
- Assist our Sales Team in building creative proposals.
- Ensure the agency delivers a high level of content at all times.
- Build, lead and coach the team.
- A digital content specialist with significant experience, ideally from the sports sector.
- High level of communication skills – written and verbally.
- Team player with a high level of proactivity and responsibility.
- Good existing networks within the football industry, from clubs and federations to agencies and content creators.
- Good under pressure with strong time management skills.
- A strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Friendly, approachable and excited to help people.
- A vested interest in a number of sports.
- Location: ideally UK or US based.
- Languages: English (knowledge of Spanish or French would be great but is not mandatory).
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org